1. This privacy statement sets out how Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd complies with Data Protection legislation.
You can access this privacy statement from our Homepage and from all pages carrying the appropriate link to this legal notice.
2. Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd is committed to respecting your privacy. This website is structured so that, in general, you can visit Bridge Insurance Brokers Ltd on the web without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. Should you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured it will only be used in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
For your protection we are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998 and have provided all appropriate notifications to the Information Commissioner.
3. We will use your personal details and information that may be obtained from other sources to provide you with our services, for administration and customer services, for marketing and to ensure that the products, services and advertising we offer are tailored to your needs and interests. We may keep your information for an appropriate period for these purposes and we may need to share your information with product providers. We may disclose personal data in order to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
4. In assessing any application for credit, to prevent fraud, to check your identity and to prevent money laundering your data will be provided to a finance company or insurance company who may carry out credit checks on you and people with whom you are financially associated. Information used for these purposes will include publicly available information such as electoral role, county court judgements, bankruptcy orders or repossessions.
5. We may also share your information with our business partners or product providers for marketing purposes or we may send you information about other organisations’ products and services. We or our business partners or product providers may contact you by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail or other electronic messaging service with offers of products and/or services that may be of interest to you. By providing us with your contact details you consent to being contacted by the above mentioned methods for these purposes. If you do not wish to receive marketing information from us or our business partners/product providers please advise us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. By providing us with your personal information you consent to our processing your sensitive personal data, such as convictions, for the above purposes.
7. If you provide us with information about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed.
8. We link to other websites but are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these sites nor for the way in which information about their users is treated. In particular, unless expressly stated, we are not agents for these sites nor are we authorised to make representations on their behalf.
9. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
10. For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
11. If your personal details change, if you change your mind about any of your marketing preferences or if you have any queries about how we use your information please let us know by contacting us on 0161 236 6969 or email@example.com.
12. This privacy statement may change and therefore you should review it regularly. We will notify any changes where we are required to do so.
For over 100 years NAMM has been actively supporting and promoting memorial masons and their businesses.